This year marks the 33rd FT Adviser’s Service Awards which continue to highlight the very best in service provision to advisers and their clients from across the financial services industry. Financial Advisers were invited to rate product providers across several key criteria enabling FT Adviser to compile their ratings.
At this year’s Financial Adviser Service Awards (FASA) ceremony, hosted at the Natural History Museum on 23 November 2023, Dentons Pensions was recognised for its service for the eleventh time by receiving this coveted 5-star award.
Hosting this year’s awards ceremony was Nathan Caton.
Dentons Pensions Managing Director, Ian Stewart, was delighted to accept the award.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their vote in this year’s awards and their continued support of Dentons Pensions.
"This is our eleventh 5-star achievement for exceptional service since 2012; it is testament to how hard we work with financial advisers and their clients to ensure they enjoy a market leading service when they choose Dentons for SIPP and SSAS.
We understand the importance of offering a high level of service along with providing a range of online functions. With the continual development of our online application form and online portal, coupled with a named administrator for clients and their advisers ensures easier communication for everyone".
David Fox, Director of Sales & Marketing
Dentons Pensions are dedicated to providing a personalised and quality service, tailored to individual client needs and supported by:
- A wide range of investment flexibility
- Extensive commercial property expertise
- Dedicated named Pension Administrator
- Robust due diligence process with controlled exposure to non-standard assets
- A strong track record of profitability and financial stability
- In-depth technical support service
- Enhanced online technology including interactive documents and e-signatures
- National business development team to help advisers and clients with new business pension technical queries.